Monday, 19 December 2011

Accessories: Brand Crush: Rebecca Minkoff

Accessories
Get the latest headlines from the Accessories GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Brand Crush: Rebecca Minkoff
Dec 19th 2011, 18:30

When it comes to high end accessories, I'm the type of lady who would rather spend my money on something timeless and classic. Even if my style changes, I can still use it for years (and years) to come. This is exactly why I'm in love with Rebecca Minkoff's handbags; her designs luxurious yet casual, sophisticated yet trendy. I've noticed that her styles can be easily worn with today's trends, but can still be carried throughout future seasons.

From the Mini M.A.C. clutch (shown here in Navy Blue) to the famous Morning After Bag, Rebecca's designs are a staple for fashion bloggers and accessory lovers alike. While her pieces are definitely in the high end range, they are certainly worth the pretty penny. If you ever feel like treating yourself to a luxury handbag, I highly recommend anything by Rebecca Minkoff.

Photo courtesy of RebeccaMinkoff.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment